How to purchase and use the service
- For the purchase of the Products, the Customer must register in the system by filling in the fields provided by the procedure and must complete the purchase using the expected payment gatewey.
- The Customer must enter the selected Product (s) in the appropriate “Cart” and, after viewing and accepting the contribution for delivery costs, can proceed with the purchase.
- Once this operation is completed, the customer is offered a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including delivery costs, with the request for further confirmation of the purchase procedure.
- At the end of the purchase procedure and before payment, a summary of the order is proposed.
- To conclude the purchase procedure, the customer must select the desired type of payment and proceed with the checkout procedure.
- If the customer needs to change the purchase order and / or to change some of the data contained therein, he must promptly communicate the changes using the e-mail address “email@example.com”. Any changes must be communicated before the parcel is handed over to the courier for shipment. In case of non-communication, the Customer must return the goods to the courier at his own expense.
Conclusion of the contract
With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the conditions of sale and the additional information contained on the site will be considered fully known and accepted by the Customer.
At the end of the purchase procedure, the customer receives an order confirmation at the email address specified during the ordering procedure. This confirmation constitutes acceptance of the contractual proposal.
The contract will be considered concluded and will be binding on both parties, when the Order Confirmation is sent to the Customer.
After the payment, the customer will receive an e-mail as a notification of the receipt and successful payment. Then they will decorate the timing for the preparation and shipment of the order;
The site presents at all times only and exclusively the products available in the warehouse, thus avoiding that the user can purchase products that are not immediately available. The Customer however releases Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. from any responsibility for failure to update the quantities available in the warehouse due to technical and / or administrative delays.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to people and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order or by the cancellation due to the failure payment within the deadline.
By purchasing on the website www.cbdcollection.it, the Customer can view the products in the appropriate section and implicitly accepts that the images may differ in part or totally from the packaging received in terms of colors, dimensions or accessories shown in the figure. Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. guarantees that the products contained are perfectly compliant with what is described and purchased by the customer.
- The prices of the Products shown on the website www.cbdcollection.it are expressed in Euros (€) and include all applicable taxes and / or duties;
- Delivery costs are excluded from the prices of the Products. The cost of shipping is still indicated to the customer in the summary of the purchase order;
- The price of the Product is always the one indicated on the website at the time of the order. Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. reserves the right to vary the prices of the products in relation to promotional sales preceding or following the purchase order;
- The only accepted methods of payment are:
– Wire transfer;
– Cash on delivery.
Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. reserves the right to vary the payment methods and / or make them unavailable. The customer is required to complete the checkout with the methods made available at the time of purchase.
- All data provided during the registration and payment procedure with VivaWallet™ are managed directly by VivaWallet™ and not by Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr.. VivaWallet™ is a leader in online payments.
- Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. does not accept other unspecified forms of payment.
- The delivery of the products will be made by courier and the times will vary according to the destination, the moment when the order will be acquired and the availability of the Product itself.
- For the available goods, Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. entrusts the delivery to a courier in the times indicated, specifying that these can undergo variations and have a mere indicative value.
- The system calculates shipping costs based on the prices applied by the national courier used and the delivery address. It is the Customer’s responsibility to verify the correctness of the data for shipping and the price of the same before payment.
- Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. is not responsible for delays in the delivery of the product caused by the courier. In any way, the customer can claim on Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. in case of goods lost during transport and / or delays not directly attributable to Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr.
Warranty for non-compliant goods
Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. guarantees the conformity that the gears purchased comply with what is shown on the site. If the Customer finds any discrepancies in the products received, he is required to communicate it to Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. within 24 hours of receiving the package by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching photographic documentation relating to the goods received. The e-mail must also contain the reference of the order and shipping number.
With the opening of the complaint and verified the correctness of the same, Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. will proceed with the refund of the cost of the goods or a new shipment of the goods at its expense, at the total discretion of the Customer.
Right of withdrawal / 100% money back guarantee
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 64 and following D. Lgs. N.206 / 05 the Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, without any penalty and without specifying the reason.
To take advantage of the withdrawal procedure, the Customer must:
- Send Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. within 2 working days of receipt of the products by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, their will to withdraw from the contract;
- Provide, using a courier of your choice, for the shipment of the product to Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr., fully packed in the original packaging by inserting a copy of the registered letter sent inside.
- Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. will proceed, by bank transfer, to the reimbursement relating to the cost indicated in the purchase order, or to that relating to the Products for which the right of withdrawal was exercised, within 30 working days after receipt of the Products.
- The exercise of the right of withdrawal will be ineffective if the returned product is not intact, or the original packaging is missing, or due to the absence of integral elements of the product, or due to damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
The customer agrees that in case of disputes the competent court will be the one selected by Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr..
- The data provided at the time of registration are processed by Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. for the purposes and with the methods described and in any case in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the processing of personal data) and its subsequent amendments.
- The personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
a) obligations related to the stipulation and execution of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending of advertising material, including through the use of e-mail.
- The processing of data for the purposes set out takes place both with automated and non-automated methods for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- The provision of personal data by the user is optional. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter a) of the previous point 2 makes it impossible to purchase the Products on the Site.
- On the contrary, any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter b) does not determine any consequence on the possibility of purchasing the Products on the Site.
- The data controller is Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr..
- The personal data provided to Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. are known exclusively by the subjects expressly appointed by the data controller and competent within the corporate structure for carrying out the activities necessary for the correct management of the relationship with the user for the purposes indicated .
- The subjects to whom the personal data refer can, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data, request its correction, integration and cancellation, by sending a written request addressed to Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr.
Information and complaints
For information or clarifications on the conditions of sale and products, the customer can contact Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. directly by e-mail: email@example.com
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The contract between Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. and the customer is governed by Italian law.
In case of disservice or controversy between Grace Collection srl Soc. Agr. and the customer, the judge of the place of residence of the owner of this site will be competent.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union, Articles 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.